in the right place.
|STK III Radio remote control||
The future tendency is going more and more to decentral control of facilities. Switching boards are installed, to save wiring effort and to decrease installation times.
By these isolated applications, parts of the facility can be taken into operation separately.
|The distance between switching board
and facility still has to be bridged - mostly by two employees.
One at the switching board, the other directly at the unit, to observe and announce the reactions of the switching commands.
an extra mile.
|Further advantages of STK:|
|• handy, lightweight,
• freely programmable
• simple to operate
• minor installation effort
• flexible adaptation to various requirements
• short-term modifications are easy to realize
• decrease of start-up times
• fast access on failure search and removal
• minimization of down times increases the availability of the system
• prevention of faulty charges
Due to the fast and flexible handling,
for industrial manufacturing facilities, the STK III is applicable to
all lines of business.
|For over 12 years, MEL is the leading
producer of wireless control units. Since that time, our process radio remote
controls are in action at industrial concerns.
Continuous professional development and the direct contact with customers let us produce at the highest stage.